Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ready to Go



This is the view from our bedroom window that we have enjoyed for the last three years.


The truck is packed and we are all ready to move. I find myself with mixed emotions. I'm very excited to move into our new house and I look forward to start "real" life. But I am going to miss home so much. I have spent 20 of my 24 years in Belmont, in the same house! So I wanted to make my last post here a list of my favorite Belmont/Bay Area things!
1. Watching the fog roll in over the hills like a huge tidal wave.
2. All the beautiful vegetation
3. The gorgeous scenery
4. The ocean
5. Cheesesteak Shop, Gordo's and Zachary's
6. Village Host Pizza
7. Swimming at Nana and Poppa's
8. Freeway access to everything
9. My Mom and Dads House
10. MY FAMILY

That list is no particular order but I will miss my family most! I have loved the last three years here and I'm so sad to leave, but I know it's an important change.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I bet its going to be hard to say goodbye! Good luck with the move...you have a beautiful new house to look foward too. Hope all goes well. miss ya
sheri

The Au Family said...

What a beautiful view with i'm sure so many memories! Best of luck to you with your move! It's always hard to move but there are so many great new memories to look forward to! We will hopefully come visit soon so I can see your new beautiful house!!

alliatwood said...

Richard said...
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful wife. She has been such an amazing support to me through our life together. Thank you Allison for being so wonderful and willing to leave home to continue our family growth. We will go back and visit often. I love you,
Richard