Thursday, May 31, 2007

Monteray, Ca






Richard and I wanted to find a time to go to the Monteray Bay Aquarium. We both love aquariums. They are so interesting. So we found time this last weekend to go for a visit. We stayed one night at a hotel on the beach. I wish I could say that the weather was great, but it wasn't. I forgot to pack a jacket or sweater so I froze. We spent Tuesday at the aquarium checking out the fish and otters. We saw some of the most interesting fish. We saw a ocean sunfish. It was enormous and weird looking. It looked like a big block. It had no distinct fish features. It was the highlight of the day. Gavin loved the penguins and the clown fish. I look forward to when he gets older and he can really enjoy all the fish. While we were in Monteray we visited the beach and Gavin was very soothed by the sounds of the waves. We had a great time. I'm so glad that we made time to do this. I want to do all the fun Bay Area attractions before we move on to the next stage of life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your pics were great!! gavin sure looked like he enjoyed the sand :)!!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. And he looks like he has such a personality!

The Au Family said...

Rob and I went to Monterey a few years ago. It is so much fun! You guys have done some really neat trips.