Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby's Here!

Skyler William

Our little guy has arrived! Skyler William was born Wednesday July 22 at 6:38pm. It was an easy labor and an easy delivery!! He is 7 lbs. 13 oz and 19 inches long. He loves to sleep and has his daddy's eyes and lots of dark hair. We are all doing well. Gavin will be here shortly to meet him. Pictures of that to come :)



4 comments:

Maranda said...

Yay...Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. It gives me hope that my second labor will be easy. It seemed like that was quick. What time did you go in? Can't wait to hear all about it. He's a cute little guy.

Unknown said...

And you look so beautiful. I don't know of anyone's post-birth pictures that look as good as you. Congratulations to you and Richard (and Gavin too)!

ATWOOD said...

He's beautiful, congrats! Hope I get to see you while I'm still here. Love ya!!

The Au Family said...

Little Robbie says: "I can't wait to see you Skyler. You are going to be a good cousin."

Lauren says: "Skyler, I love you. I really can't wait to see you. I can't wait for you to be grown up so we can play." And I really really can't wait to see you. You are going to be really fun."