Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mommy - Son Bonding


Ratatouille
The city we live in offers a really fun summer movie program. Each week they show a new (old) Disney movie for free. They have two showings a day and it really is totally free! We have gone each week to see the movies offered. This week we had decided not too go because of how they did last week ... we left in the middle because everyone was too restless. Well, I thought Gavin and I would still give it a try, just the two of us ... (in past weeks we went with Carly and family). So Gavin and I went to the movies this morning and it was so fun. This week was Ratatouille. Gavin happily sat in his chair and watched almost the entire thing! We did leave about ten minutes before the end, but I was so impressed with how he did! I on the other hand was really restless. Unfortunatly, the way the baby was sitting was cutting off the circulation to my legs, so I was bouncing around in my chair trying to get comfortable. It didn't help that I drank about 24 oz. of water while sitting there either. None the less we had a great time and I loved our little bonding time, just me and Gavin. I'm going to miss that the most I think, but Gavin and I are both excited for the new baby. I will have to cherish these last two weeks! I love you Gavin :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's almost time! Good luck with hanging in there for the next couple weeks. I'm heading down to Arizona on Monday, but maybe when I get back, if you haven't had the baby by then, I could come see you.