Friday, July 10, 2009

Gavin Goes to the Dentist


Little Gavin Goes to the Dentist
Well, Gavin goes to the dentist a lot, but this was his first official dental appointment. My sister-in-law, Allison had an opening so I went in to get my teeth cleaned the other afternoon. We figured it was probably about time for Gavin to get his little chompers cleaned. He was so good! He climbed right into the chair and had a great time playing with the suction. He also loved for Allison to squirt water in his mouth. Then once his teeth were all cleaned, daddy came in to check for cavities. No cavities! Yippee!! He wasn't as complient for Richard as he was for Allison, but he still did great. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. He is one rough little boy, but the biggest love bug ever!

1 comment:

Maranda said...

What a good boy. NO cavities; that's awesome! I love getting my teeth cleaned. Your collages are all so cute.