Gavin and Skyler
Gavin came and visited Skyler yesterday. He was so sweet when he came into the room. He wanted to hold him right away and climbed right up to see Skyler. He would hold him for a few minutes and then want "Mommy, get him." Then he would want to hold him again and again and again. I was so glad to see him responding so well to him. I was hoping he would want to hang out with us for awhile, but he decided he would rather go play with his cousins and was anxious to leave. I haven't seen him since yesterday morning and I'm missing him lots. We'll get to see him this afternoon!! Here are some pics of their first meeting!


1 comment:
oh my goodness they are SOOOOO cute together!!! enjoy this moment, it's one of my favorite mom memories...he's gonna be such a great brother!!!
Post a Comment