You and Rich make beautiful baby boys. We are so HAPPY for you guys. I just wish we were there to enjoy your cute family! I hope you are adjusting well to 2 babies...it takes some time. (and I don't know if you ever really adjust) One is much easier than two. Good luck. We love you! The fence and grass look amazing
5 comments:
That is such a cute video! Congratulations! :-)
just as cute as can be...and what a trooper you are mom, we saw you at the luncheon... way to tough it out
congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you :) love you!!!
liana :)
You and Rich make beautiful baby boys. We are so HAPPY for you guys. I just wish we were there to enjoy your cute family! I hope you are adjusting well to 2 babies...it takes some time. (and I don't know if you ever really adjust) One is much easier than two. Good luck. We love you! The fence and grass look amazing
so cute cingrats so glad thing went well and you are doing good 'I hope
Post a Comment