Richard and I went out tonight to celebrate Richard's succesful completion of the WREB (boards). We went to Red Lobster and ate an embarrassing amount of food. We never order drinks or desserts but tonight was special. We had appetizers, drinks, big dinners and dessert! Being that I'm not a seafood eater I managed to not eat too much amoungst all that. Anyway, my mom and dad and sister were nice enough to watch Gavin for us. When we came home we found this note and picture on our bed!

My family spent the evening in the front yard releasing ladybugs into the trees to help kill the aphids (I am an aweful speller). While they were out there the kids wanted to play in the car so Gavin took the wheel. It was so cute to see the picture! He is my little angel!
5 comments:
Lucky ducks! I am so glad for our husbands! The hard part is over! hurray! Gavin is so cute. I want him to marry macey!
sheri
He really was a great driver ;)!!! We sure had fun babysitting him.
We did have a great time with Gavin! (Even though I looked alittle worse for wear!)
Love,
mom
Congrats and phew! I can't believe how close we are to being done.
Does that young man have a license? Pull it over there pal!
Post a Comment