Monday, May 7, 2007

The Greatest Invention Ever


The Bumbo is the best thing in the world! If anyone has an infant this is a must have. Gavin always likes to be up where the action is so I just put him up on the counter where he can see everything. It is so great when I'm cooking or having lunch. The other day we had a mother son cooking lesson. I taught him all about measuring devices for foods. He was a great pupil. So to all the moms of little ones out there put this on your list of things to get!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gavin is the best center piece I have ever seen!! Maybe you could rent him out for parties??? Great invention, never heard if it before today...again..simply adorable

Annie said...

Vance loved the Bumbo too!

Rob Au said...

Do they make a lazy susan version for round tables?

Jonny said...

That's the exact same Bumbo I have...love it! Sam can still use it as a booster seat too.