Sunday, May 13, 2007

Life is Sweet


This is definatly the sparkle of my life. My boy and my husband. This weekend we went and had pictures taken. It was a casual setting and the photographer told us to snuggle and he would snap pictures. It made for great pictures. I loved the non traditional poses. It was a perfect mothers day treat. I'm so lucky to have a child with such a wonderful tempurment. Gavin is so happy. He loves people and smiling at everyone. He has just begun to sit up on his own. I can't believe how quickly this is all going by. I'm trying to take in each moment and each phase of babyhood. Next thing I know he is going to be off to kindergarten and then off to college!
Even as I type Gavin and Richard are playing. Richard shakes the bed and Gavin can't stop giggleing. I wish I could put on a sound byte. I probably spend way too much time playing with Gavin and not enough time accomplishing anything productive, but I love it that way!







5 comments:

Sheri said...

allison your pictures are awesome! Happy mothers day! I hope ours turn out as good as yours did! Macey had a hard time holding still for longer than 5 seconds!
sheri

The Au Family said...

OH MY!!! those are the most beautiful family pictures! Your eyes look amazing in them. I hope your first Mother's Day was wonderful!

Karen said...

Allison, I hope you had a wonderful first Mommies Day. The pictures of you and Richard and Gavin tell the most genuine story.... no need for words...
You all should be on the cover of FAMILY MAGAZINE!!! Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

You guys really look so cute!! Gavin couldn't be sweeter and we love him tons!! We love you guys as well and we will be so sad when you leave!!

Annie said...

Definitely a London Photog photo shoot! Great subject matter always makes for fabulous photos! :)