
Here is what we will call home for the next unknown amount of years. This house has been sitting empty, waiting for us for the past 6 or so months. For those of you who don't know the story, we signed a contract last July to have this home built. They said it would take about 8 months, putting it done in approximatly March. We were fine with having it about 3 months before we moved. Well miraculosly (really an aweful speller) the house was finished in about 4 months! Who ever hears of a builder being done that early. Sure enough our closing date was two days after my due date for Gavin. Long story ... I won't retell ... everything went fine and we got the house December 5! So it is been waiting for us since. We are excited to move in and set up shop! We live on a dirt lot and it may be that way for a little while until we afford to landscape.
Hopefully we will have lots of visitors in our new place! We will have an extra bedroom for anyone who wants to visit!
5 comments:
It looks beautiful! I love the kitchen appliances.
Just a side note for ya...there is a spell check you can use...look above when you are posting at the different buttons...just thought you would like to know! :)
I guess it's nice... not as cool as paying thousands a month for a little tiny house in a crowded neighborhood in LA which you don't own. That's where it is at! Especially when everything about your house is a hack job that was done by someone who knew nothing about construction! Yeah!
Congrats on the new home!!!! I can't believe it was done so fast. That's great!
Wait, I don't even know where you are moving to...where is your house at?
when do you move, my love??
I love your house it is so exciting
Post a Comment