Exciting day! Gavin had his first taste of solid foods (aside from the time I let him lick a hot dog) He had rice cereal today and he seemed to really enjoy it. He already knows what he wants and displayed that today by insisting on holding onto the spoon. If this is a glimpse of things to come than I'm in for it! It was very exciting for Richard and I. We are definatly new parents; before we started we had the video camera and the still camera ready to go!
7 comments:
Sweet! Fatten that kid up!
simply "adorable"...
I remember when our kids had solid food for the first time....it sure was a lot messier than that! :)
I LIKE PLAYING WITH YOU
I LOVE YOU
ROBBIE
p.s... Robbie typed that himself and decided what he wanted to say to Gavin :)
Yippee! I didn't know you had a blog. It's so fun to catch up with everyone this way. Hope all is well and P.S. your child is adorable!
so exciting! Now the fun begins!
sheri
Post a Comment