
I left Gavin today with his auntie Carly and his cousin Ellie while I was getting some stuff in another part of the house. When I came back Gavin was engaged in a wonderful game of The Little Mermaid. I'm happy to report that Gavin was not Ariel, even though she was depicted on his crown. Gavin was King Triton. Ellie even gave him a scepture to use (a barbie stand). Ellie also thought it would be great if we could make a big white beard for Gavin out of cotton. But then she thought maybe we could just wait until he gets older and he can grow one himself. I think Gavin makes a pretty good looking King Triton, don't you?
He was having a ball as you can see from all the smiles. This is what happens when you live with all little girls; you learn to adapt or else no one will play with you! Good luck Gavin!P.S. Sheri - Gavin feels Conner's pain
4 comments:
Poor Gavin! I'm sure Connor will be tortured soon too. I had all brothers so I had to learn to play sports...but I still had my barbies. We'll see what happens to Connor!
sheri
That kid is so smiley! What a cutie!
oh allison, these pictures are priceless. you have such a beautiful family. love you :)
liana
Lauren was so excited to see your King Triton post! What a cutie!
Post a Comment