Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Red, White & Blue


We spent Memorial Day with my three favorite F's ... family, food and fun. It was my niece's birthday party. The party drew quite a crowd as well. It followed tradition with a pool party in Nana's backyard. It was so much fun. Most everyone got in the pool. It was like swimming in a bathtub!

Gavin loved the pool! He was splashing all around. He would splash water in his face and laugh. He had so much fun that he wore himself right out! I came over to check on my boys and Gavin was asleep in his daddy's arms in the swimming pool! It was so cute. I guess that is true example of being able to sleep anywhere.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I cant believe he fell asleep in the pool! Thats classic!
sheri

Annie said...

That pool pic so so funny! Love it! Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

The Au Family said...

What a cute picture! That was a very fun party!