Friday, July 20, 2007

Bad News

Wednesday I went and had Richard clean my teeth. First I must say that I am proud to say that in my 24 years of life I have never had a cavity! Not anymore, Richard found my first cavity :( SO SAD!!! He did say however that it is an extremely small cavity and might even be considered an extended sealant. I hope so! I hate having a tarnished record!



My brushing has majorly improved ... I don't want to turn out like that!!!

3 comments:

The Au Family said...

Allison, its really embarassing to me that you put this picture of my teeth on your blog. I don't want people to see how bad my teeth are. :)

Sheri said...

wow allison...kudos to you and your remarkable teeth! I have to have a crown! yucky stuff. Richard must be so proud of his wife!
sheri

Annie said...

Yikes! I got my first cavity after Vance was born. I've heard lots of women have oral hygiene problems because of pregnancy (hormone changes etc.)...oh the sacrifices we make!