I have all kinds of fun moments that I have wanted to capture on film, but the cord to our digital camera is MIA and the battery is dead! In the move the cord managed to relocate itself to an undisclosed location. For example I came around the corner to find Gavin trying to climb up the stairs! I promptly made my way to Babies R Us and bought gates. I would teach him not to, but he's only 8 months and I don't think he'll quite get it. What a monkey!
On another subject I am happy to announce that I am .... returning to school next semester to finish my teaching degree. If all goes to plan I will be a high school health teacher by summer 2009! I registered for classes today and I am so excited to go and buy school supplies. That is my favorite fall activity. I was always trying to get Richard to let me buy him supplies but he insisted that all he needed were dental instruments, crazy huh?
3 comments:
allison you crack me up. I am so proud of you for going back to school. I really should do the same maybe next year when I am not nursing...we'll see. I am kinda scared! Yes baby gates are a must! miss ya
That's so exciting! I had no idea you were even considering it. I'm so glad I got to see you last week. It was seriously just what the doctor ordered. Oh and the night you dropped me off I got so sick and was throwing up for 2 days after that. Weird, huh? Not fun, that's for sure.
Al, your family is so cute! I'm happy to hear you are doing well. Hope to here from you soon.
Post a Comment