Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Fun!



Something I love about Utah summers is boating. I love to ride in the boat and work on my tan :) I even got out to wakeboard! Richard was awesome as always! But we are both sore today! Gavin even got in the lake. He wasn't sure how he felt about it, but he was patient! We had a great time!



3 comments:

Rin said...

I went boating on Saturday, but just went tubing and got kneed in the head. I'm so sore and my head kills. Then yesterday I was play kickboxing with Charlie and he caught my foot and I fell backwards and hit my head AGAIN. Ugh :(

The Au Family said...

Looks like fun! I like boating. I haven't been since that family trip before Rob's mission!

Sheri said...

looks like a fun time! someday we will have our own boat and we will come to UT to boat with you guys!
sheri