
Today we were at Wells Fargo getting our checking account set up. We had to wait for the bank employee and while we waited we had Gavin sitting on the floor playing with a toy. Let me say first that the poor little boy has been plugged up for days. I felt so bad for him so I loaded him up with prunes and prune juice. It didn't seem like any of that was working so I've continued with the prune treatment. So back to the story we were at the bank and the poor little guy was trying to push one out. After a few grunts there was a loud explosion. I didn't think much of it, except that I was happy he finally had a movement. When I looked down I saw dark poop not leaking out of his diaper, but pouring out of his diaper. He left a big pile of poop on the carpet at Wells Fargo. All I could say was "Oh crap, Oh crap, what should I do?" All the bank employees looked at us with sympathetic eyes. All Gavin had on was a onesie so it really made a mess. None the less we got cleaned up and continued with setting up our accounts but he was the talk of the bank!
3 comments:
OH my gosh! Thats a story to write down! And tell his potential girlfriends. :)
sheri
oh man....sounds so much like the episode with Aeryn at Fantasmic at Disneyland.....I wish you had a plastic bag to slide Gavin into!! It worked well for Aeryn!!
hahaha....how similar the two are! Gotta love kids! They make those suprises at the most inopportune times!
Post a Comment