Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dr. Atwood



Yesterday was a big day for the Atwood boys. Richard started his first day of work and really enjoyed himself. He had been moping around the house the last few weeks but I'm glad to say that working had finally brought him back to normal! Gavin's big day consisted of playing with a big group of kids during my visiting teaching group. Some kid hit him in the faced with a toy and left a bruise. Poor thing. But amidst that he was very motivated to get around to the toys and kids and began crawling. It's a gimpy little crawl. He uses one knee and drags the other one along. It's very cute and Richard and I are so proud!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats on the first day of work! It's so fun to see the UOP 07 grads in action. Can you believe it?!!! We made it!
Oh, and more importantly, Gavin deserves something special for his great accomplishment. It's so fun to see them hitting those milestones.

Unknown said...

I am just able to check out your blog. I love all of it!! I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

That was me mom on Carly's computer.
Love, mom