




We had quite a day on the 4th! We started bright and early by heading over to Provo to watch the hot air balloons set off into the air. It was the first time we had done this and it was such a cool site. There were 24 balloons and it was so beautiful to watch them rise up and then hit the sun shine. Next we headed over to the parade and watched. This was the first time I have sat through the whole parade. We had great seats and a perfect set up ... we packed shade with us and that was so wonderful! In the evening we staked out a spot at the temple and enjoyed the fire works. I have loved having my Mom, Dad and Nana here and I so sad that they are all leaving tomorrow. Real life must begin I guess. I'm going to miss my family so much!
3 comments:
YIPPEE!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching the balloons!!! Its was my favorite part of the 4th. I wish I could have been there for it!
How fun! I want to ride in a hot air balloon someday....miss you guys!
sheri
Isn't that hot air balloon show terrific?!!! I took a landscape photography class in Provo several years ago and for one of our assignments we had to go to that show and photograph the balloons. It makes for some incredible photographs. Great job!
P.S. So glad you are enjoying Zion! :)
Post a Comment