


Tonight I cooked our first meal in our new home. It was so weird to only cook for 2. I had to keep reminding myself not to make too much. Then as we sat down it felt so strange to be just the three of us. It made me miss my family, but I was also excited about my own little family. I'm also going to have to get used to using an electric stove. I have been using gas the last three years, which I love! I had only a few minor accidents ... but overall it was a successful dinner.
2 comments:
Is that cowboy spaghetti you are eating ? :) It's a fave!!!
Your first meal was much more successful than ours. We cooked our chicken in a tiny saucepan using a plastic fork. We cooked our bread on a muffin tin.....the joys of moving!
Post a Comment